The Hub on Causeway, a joint-venture development of Delaware North and Boston Properties, is a transformative transit-oriented development delivering more than 1.5 million square feet of mixed-use retail, office, hotel, and residential space, as well as an expansion of TD Garden. Representing major economic impact for the area and enhancements to the vitality of this important district in the City of Boston, this exciting destination adjacent to North Station offers a wide range of new resources and amenities to the neighborhood including:
- Approximately 210,000 square feet of multi-level retail/restaurant space, including a 60,000 square foot Star Market
- Approximately 10,000 square feet of outdoor space for a new entrance to TD Garden and North Station;
- Approximately 540 spaces of below grade parking which will be connected to the existing North Station garage;
- Approximately 64,000 square feet of expansion space for TD Garden on floors 3-9;
- A 272-key citizenM hotel;
- A 440-unit luxury residential building, Hub50House;
- And approximately 175,000 square feet of creative office space.
- An additional 31-story, 630,000 square foot office tower, is currently under construction.